Monday, June 29, 2009

My video and multimedia experience for my Lamar University class

I began this course knowing a fair amount about editing video but I still had lots to learn. Our first few assignments were pretty easy. The final assignment is more of a challenge because we have to work with other from a distance. Google docs has become the best tool to do this in.

Google docs when using the spreadsheet allows for editors to edit real time and chat also on the same page as the document. The people editing show up in different colors. I am sure it works this way for a document also. We had originally put the sequence of our PSA in a Google slide show. That was too hard to edit all together at one time.

We have been meeting regularly on Google chat an on our document to chat and make changes. We have been uploading to a wiki and to www.mediafire.com to share audio, and video. One member of our group will be updated our Academic Coach about how to locate our documents, video, and audios.

I have really enjoyed this portion of the class. It has been fun working together.


I have really enjoyed this portion of the class. It has been fun working together.

No comments: