Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I chose Adobe Premier

I chose Abobe Premier Elements to do my one minute video with. I probably should have just used Movie Maker. My little laptop would have performed better. During my movie making the program continually shut down on me. Some of the time I had just saved or many of the times I was just getting to a good save point and the app would just close. I am sure it is my laptop memory and or processor. I love the Adobe apps and that is why I wanted to use it. They are very user friendly. The only trouble I have with Premier Elements is when I want to enter text only the video and give it action. I always have to search for the text tool. Also, adobe using a wide arrange of file inputs and outputs so that you can be flexible with your final product. The content in the software is wonderful with lots of choices and even more choices online.

I created a movie trailer for the children’s church choir that I videoed and participated in as props girl. The girls were great and I can't wait to share the video with the kids and the choir director. None of the names of the children are true, those are their character names.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: